“Ladies of Divine Mercy is an apostolate for Catholic women’s faith formation with monthly Adoration, confession, learning about the faith, and fellowship.” We strive to give them all the tools they need in today’s world to respond to God’s call to holiness. As the Church has taught throughout the ages that all people, regardless of age or state of life are called to become saints. “He who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, ‘You shall be holy, for I am holy.'” 1 Peter 1:15-16
Men, please see the Knights of Divine Mercy.
Our meetings are held from September thru May on the 3rd Friday (with exceptions). Each month is built around prayer, instruction, and fellowship.
Order of our meetings:
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass
- Talk (Women only. Men, see Knights of Divine Mercy)
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet while Confession are being heard
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and Fellowship in the church hall
- May 5, 2023 – Fr. Marc Gadoury – “Confession, Do Not Be Afraid: The True Heart of our Merciful Father”
- No meetings in June, July & August. We resume in September
- Please keep an eye out for our upcoming meetings.
- Dr. Sheila Kuzmic “The Call to be Martyrs of Love”
- Genevieve Kineke “The Courage to Love: the Woman’s Vocation Today”
- Elizabeth Lee “Healing for Holiness and Interior Peace”
- Kathleen Troost-Cramer “Holy Friendship”
- Fr. Jay Finelli “Walking In the Footsteps of Our Lord” (Combined with the Knights of Divine Mercy)
- Sr. Guadalupe Karol & Sr. Faustina Kolbe “Nunc Coepi: Now I Begin”
- Joanna Hill – “Divine Mercy in Our Lives”
- Joint Day of Recollection with the Knights of Divine Mercy – Fr. Pio Mandato
- Sr. Confrida Gilera, ISMM “The Chaplet of Divine Mercy”
- Fr. Jay Finelli “My Friend Eileen George”
- Lisa Cooley – “Authentically Female”
- Allison Gingras “My Friend Faustina”
- Phil & Leila Lawler – Talk and Q & A (Combined Knights & Ladies of Divine Mercy)
- Mrs. Laurie Anne Biszko, O.P. – “Be Still and Know That I Am God”
- Sr. Grace Coffey – “The Passion of Jesus in St. Faustina’s Diary”
- Genevieve Kineke – “Spiritual Motherhood in the Luminous Mysteries”
- Lisa Kline – “Cultivating a Spiritual Hunger in a Spiritually Malnourished World”
- Fr. Humbert Kilanowski, O.P. – “The Sacred Heart of Jesus In Our Daily Lives”
Men, consider joining the Knights of Divine Mercy!