So many things coming up that we don’t want you to miss out. Here is a list with links on our page.
- Feb. 26th – Soup to Go
- Feb. 27th – Eileen George Prayer Group
- March 2nd – Ash Wednesday – 7 am & 5 pm
- March 2nd – Fish & Chips (Ash Wednesday & Fridays of Lent)
- March 4th – Knights of Divine Mercy (Fr. Chris Murphy)
- March 18th – Ladies of Divine Mercy (Allison Gingras)
- March 20, 21 & 22 – Lenten Mission (Hector Molina)
- March 25 – Lenten Day of Confession – 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- May 14th – Holy Ghost Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- Stations of the Cross – Fridays of Lent at 6 pm (except evenings with Knights and Ladies of Divine Mercy, Stations follow the talk)
Lent begins on March 2nd, Ash Wednesday. The talks for the Knights and Ladies of Divine Mercy are open to everyone during Lent.
Please keep looking back at the website for updates and be sure to join our Flocknote for schedule changes, cancellations and more.