February 18, 2022
- 5:00 pm –– Low Mass (Open to all, everything following, women only)
- Talk by Lisa Cooley
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Confession
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall
Topic: “Authenticly Female“
Lisa has worked for the Diocese of Providence for 7 years within the Office of Life and Family and keep the heat on. She is a cradle Catholic from a big Irish family. Lisa received a degree in Dietetics and worked for WIC after graduating helping moms and babies until she had my own children. Lisa stayed home to raise her children untill they were able to drive. Lisa and Michael were married in the church in 1995 and have raised their two children in the church. Her passion now is her faith, family and helping others discover this.
See our full schedule here.