September 17, 2021
- 5:00 pm –– Low Mass (Open to all, everything following, women only)
- Talk by Joanna Hill “Divine Mercy In Our Lives”
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Confession
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall
Topic: “Divine Mercy in Our Lives“
Joanna is a real estate agent with REMAX Professionals in East Greenwich, RI. She is happily married to her childhood sweetheart, and she enjoys gardening and cooking with her Husband. They have a sweet yellow Labrador retriever named, Kolbe. He was named after one of Joanna’s favorite Saints; St. Maximilian Kolbe.
Joanna loves and is so grateful for her Catholic faith. She has compiled three recordings of original music that focus on the mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary. She feels a calling in her heart to spread devotion to the Mother of God, along with the Rosary and the Divine Mercy chaplet through her music, prayers and testimony. Joanna is in the process of writing a book of prayers for healing.
See our full schedule here.