RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASSES FOR ADULTS
wishing to receive the Sacraments of the Church
First Meeting: Thursday, February 27, 2020
6:00 pm – Divine Mercy Room (parish center)
Who is this for?
- People who were never Baptized
- Non-Catholics desiring to enter into full communion with the Catholic Church
- Catholics who never received all of their Sacraments
This is just the beginning! All attendees should be participating in Mass every Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation. They must work at developing a daily prayer life to grow in deeper union with Our Lord.
Receiving the Sacraments is only the beginning of a deeper walk with Jesus Christ in His divinely instituted Church on earth on our journey to the kingdom.
What to bring?
- If you have received any of the Sacraments, please bring a copy of your Sacramental records. You can obtain this by calling the church where you received the Sacrament
- A notebook, if you want to take some notes
- An open mind and heart, to allow the Lord to feed you with His life and grace
- We will provide a Bible and a Catechesim
If you know you will come, please call the office so we can prepare enough books. (401-624-8131) Look forward to seeing you!