February 7, 2020
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass (Mass is open to all, everything follow, men only)
- Exposition of the Blesed Sacrament
- Talk by Fr. Patrick Mary Briscoe, O.P.
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall.
Topic: “Spiritual War”
Fr. Briscoe’s bio:
Raised in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Fr. Patrick has recently finished his studies in theology at the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. Ordained a priest in May 2016, he presently serves at St. Pius V parish in Providence, Rhode Island. He has two younger sisters–who are twins–and thus has no fear of picking fights, even when he’s outnumbered!
Fr. Patrick graduated from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, where he majored in philosophy and French literature. Since joining the Dominican Order, he has served in campus ministry, as an intern at the Archdiocese of Washington, as a missionary in Kenya (alongside the Missionaries of Charity), and at St. Matthew’s Cathedral in Washington, DC. Following his ordination to the priesthood, he worked on special assignment for the Knights of Columbus in Krakow, Poland, as an organizer at the World Youth Day Mercy Centre.
See our full schedule here.