January 24, 2020
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass
- Tonight’s meeting is for both men and women. All are welcome!
- Exposition of the Blesed Sacrament
- Talk by Fr. Jay Finelli
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall.
Topic: “Walking In the Footsteps of Christ” Father will share his experience of a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land for Priests with Raymond Cardinal Burke.
Fr. Finelli’s bio:
Father Jay A. Finelli is a priest of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Providence. He was ordained to the diaconate on June 1, 1991 and to the priesthood on June 13, 1992 at the Cathedral of SS Peter & Paul in Providence by Bishop Louis E. Gelineau. He has served in several parishes and was appointed pastor of the Church of the Holy Ghost in Tiverton on July 1, 2002. Fr. Finelli is an avid Live Steam railroad enthusiast, and model railroader. He has built seven Live Steam locomotives and is a member of the Waushakum Live Steamers in Holliston, MA. Father is “insane Mac addict” and technophile. In September of 1995, Father entered the digital age, got online and within a week began building websites. His first two websites were for the Diocese of Providence and his second parish assignment. Since that time, Father has built a number of websites. Ten years later, almost to the day, Fr. Finelli made his next leap in the digital revolution. On September 1, 2005, Father began hosting the iPadre Catholic Podcast and has produced over 388 episodes since that time.
Father Finelli also serves or has served in the following manner:
- Board Member: Meet-the-Father Ministry – 1995 to present
- Chaplain & Board Member: S.Q.P.N. – 2010 to 2014
- Pastor: Holy Ghost Church – 2002 to present
- Chaplain K of C #1528 – E. Providence – 1997 to 2002
- Chaplain K of C #4753 – Tiverton – 2002 to present
- Invested into the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem on November 2, 2018
You can find Father’s podcasts, blog, videos links to his online social networks at iPadre.net.
See our full schedule here.