July 25, 2019
Our second summer pilgrimage for 2019 will take us to the National Shrine of the North American Martyrs and the Shrine of Saint Kateri Tekakwitha.7:00 am – Departure from Holy Ghost
Visit the place where Ss. Issaic Jogues, René Goupil and companions were martyred (on the grounds of the shrine).
- 12:00 pm – Mass in the Coliseum
- Short break to eat some snacks/ lunch (take your own lunch with you)
- Visit the Shrine of St. Kateri Tekawitha down the road
- Dinner on the return trip to Tiverton
* Please call Fatima in the office so that we will know who plans on coming. We will travel by caravan. Let Fatima know if you will drive or need a ride.
Check out both shines:
- National Shrine of the North American Martyrs
- Saint Kateri Tekawitha National Shrine and Historic Site
Check out this 3D view of the Coliseum church in Auriesville here.