“Ladies of Divine Mercy is an apostolate for Catholic women’s faith formation with monthly Adoration, confession, learning about the faith, and fellowship.” We strive to give them all the tools they need in today’s world to respond to God’s call to holiness. As the Church has taught throughout the ages that all people, regardless of age or state of life are called to become saints. “He who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, ‘You shall be holy, for I am holy.'” 1 Peter 1:;15-16
Our meetings are held from September thru May on the 3rd Friday (with exceptions). Each month is built around prayer, instruction, and fellowship.
Order of our meetings:
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet while Confession are being heard
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and Fellowship in the church hall
2019 Schedule: (Select the speaker for details)
- September 20 – Dr. Sheila Kuzmic “The Call to be Martyrs of Love”
- October 18 – Genevieve Kineke “The Courage to Love: the Woman’s Vocation Today”
- November 15 – Elizabeth Lee
- December 20 –
- January 24 – Fr. Jay Finelli (Combined with the Knights of Divine Mercy)
- February 21 – Joanna Hill “Praying the Rosary With Your Heart”
- March 20 – (To be announced when confirmed)
- April 17 –
- May (To be announced when confirmed)
* Note: Please be aware, a few days are NOT 3rd Friday.
Men, consider joining the Knights of Divine Mercy!