The Knights of Divine Mercy was founded in 2006 by Fr. Richard Heilman, a priest of the Diocese of Madison. Fr. Heilman is pastor of St. Mary’s in Pine Bluff, Wisconsin.
The purpose of the Knights of Divine Mercy is to help men grow in “spiritual strength” and give them all the tools they need in today’s world to respond to God’s call to holiness. As the Church has taught throughout the ages that all people, regardless of age or state of life are called to become saints. “He who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, ‘You shall be holy, for I am holy.'” 1 Peter 1:;15-16
Our meetings are held from September thru May on the 1st Friday (with exceptions). Each month is built around prayer, instruction, and fellowship.
Order of our meetings:
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet while Confession are being heard
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and Fellowship in the church hall
2019 Schedule: (Select the speaker for details)
- September 12 – Fr. Francis Santilli “Be Holy, For I, Your Lord, Am Holy!”
- October 4 – Fr. Giacomo Capoverdi “For my Flesh is true food and my Blood is true drink”
- November 22 – Fr. Chris Peschel “John Henry Newman, a 19th century saint for a 21st century Church”
- December 6 – Fr. Nicholas Fleming
- January 24 – Fr. Jay Finelli (“Walking In the Footsteps of Our Lord” Combined with the Ladies of Divine Mercy)
- February 7 – Fr. Patrick Mary Briscoe, O.P. – Spiritual Warfare
- March 6 – (Lent) 5:00 pm Low Mass, 6:30 pm Stations of the Cross
- April 3 – (Lent) 5:00 pm Low Mass, 6:30 pm Stations of the Cross
- May 1 (To be announced when confirmed)
* Note: Please be aware, a few days are NOT 1st Friday.
Women, consider joining the Ladies of Divine Mercy!