About

Church of the Holy Ghost, founded in 1913, is the mother church of Tiverton. Founded to care for the growing numbers of settlers as Tiverton began to transform from a farming community to the home of those who served in the local mills.  Today, Holy Ghost is the largest parish in the area with over 1,400 families.  The parish is active in prayer, outreach and community activities.