Saturday, March 21st
- Church will open at 9:00 am for prayer
- Blessing of water, salt, and candles postponed
(I have more small bottles coming for those that have no holy water)
- 1st Penance is postponed.
- Confessions from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
I will set up a kind of drive through so we have distance and privacy.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament 2:00 – 4:00 pm
- Church will close at 5:00 pm
Sunday, March 22nd
- Church open for prayer from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
Monday thru Friday
- 8:00 am thru 8:00 pm
Other Important Notes:
- When you are in the church for prayer, please spread out.
- NO public Masses until notice is given by the Most Reverend Bishop
- Day of Confessions on March 27th postponed
- Private Masses will be streamed live on YouTube. If you subscribe, you will get a notice when the stream goes live. (I usually turn on the stream 15 minutes before).