December 20, 2019
- 5:00 pm –– Low Mass (Open to all, everything following, women only)
- Talk by Kathleen Troost-Cramer
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Confession
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall
Topic: “Holy Friendship“
Kathleen Troost-Cramer, Ph.D., is a Visiting Assistant Professor in the Theology Department at Providence College, where she currently teaches in the Development of Western Civilization program. She also teaches online courses for the Diocese of Providence Office of Faith Formation and occasionally freelances for the diocesan newspaper, the Rhode Island Catholic. Her doctoral dissertation, Jesus as Means and Locus of Worship in the Fourth Gospel, was published by Pickwick in 2017 and reflects Kathleen’s interest in the Jewish roots of Christian faith.
See our full schedule here.