December 6, 2019
* This night is sponsored by the Knights but both men and women!
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass
- Exposition of the Blesed Sacrament
- Talk by Fr. Nicholas Fleming
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall.
Topic: “Marriage, the ideal: why the vows matter”
Fr. Fleming’s bio:
Fr. Nicholas Fleming, entered the Seminary of Our Lady of Providence and attended Providence College, where he earned a degree in Philosophy in 2011. He completed his seminary studies at the Pontifical North American College in Rome, Italy, where he earned a degree in theology from the Angelicum University and was ordained a priest on June 27th, 2015. Following ordination, Fr. Fleming completed a license in Marriage and the Family at the John Paul II Institute for Marriage and the Family. After completing his studies in 2016, he was assigned as an assistant pastor at SS John and Paul in Coventry. Fr. Fleming started his new assignment as the new pastor of SS John and James and St. Mary Church West Warwick on July 1, 2019.
See our full schedule here.