October 4, 2019
- 5:00 pm – Low Mass (Mass is open to all, everything follow, men only)
- Exposition of the Blesed Sacrament
- Talk by Fr. Giacomo Capoverdi
- Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Food and fellowship in the church hall.
Topic: “For my Flesh is true food and my Blood is true drink”
Fr. Capoverdi’s bio:
Father Capoverdi is a priest of the Diocese of Providence who grew up in the Elmhurst section of Providence, Rhode Island, St. Augustine’s Parish. His ancestry is from Southern Italian origin. He attended LaSalle Academy and Rhode Island College, majoring in Politics and Public Administration, and minoring in Philosophy. He studied Theology at the Pontifical Catholic University in Washington, D.C. where he received his seminary training. He was ordained a priest by His Excellency Robert Mulvee on June 14, 1997 and was appointed Pastor of Immaculate Conception Church by His Excellency Bishop Thomas Tobin on July 1, 2011.
See our full schedule here.