Holy Saturday – April 4, 2015
• 8:00 pm – Solemn Easter Vigil
Many people ask if this fulfills the Sunday Obligation. The Easter Vigil is a true vigil of the Church. It does fulfill the obligation for Easter Sunday. The Easter Vigil is considered the most important celebration of the Church’s liturgical year. The vigil is celebrated at 8:00 pm, because Church law requires that it be celebrated after the sun has gone down.
Easter Sunday – April 5, 2015
• 7:30 am – Low Mass * in the Ordinary Form
• 9:00 am – Solemn High Mass in the Extraordinary Form
• 10:30 am – High Mass in the Ordinary Form
* Low Mass – no music or incense.